Account Executives work as part of an account team assisting with or leading many aspects of client work and project management.
- Working with the account lead to develop and implement online fundraising/advocacy campaigns with specific benchmarks and deliverables, including email newsletters and solicitations, fundraising appeals, advocacy campaigns and more
- Assisting with creative services, including writing/editing Web fundraising copy, promotional copy and email newsletters and solicitations
- Coordinating email message production and implementation with internal departments and clients
- Implementing and overseeing message and landing page setup in the client’s eCRM platform
- Working with Director of Research and Analytics to pull messaging data and other metrics
- Monitoring message performance after a launch and doing preliminary analysis for client report-back
- Helping prepare presentations and reports before in-person client meetings as needed, with guidance from the account lead
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in one of the following areas of work: advocacy, fundraising, electoral campaigning, project management, event planning, Internet marketing, direct response
- Terrific project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator, strong writer and speaker
- Self-starter, good at working independently
- Flexible, able to meet short deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in online fundraising, e-mail marketing and advocacy
- Excellent computer skills — Word, Excel, database, Internet
- Technology-oriented, with the ability and desire to understand how online fundraising, marketing and advocacy technology works (Note: This is not a Web development position.)
- Experience with GetActive, Kintera Sphere, DIA or Convio ASP
- Experience with nonprofit fundraising or advocacy
- Basic HTML and other web tools experience
- Previous experience in a client service role
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Pro-active problem solver
- Committed to progressive social issues, including the environment, foreign policy, aid and development, human rights, women’s rights, LGBT issues, electoral politics, etc.
- Willingness to travel, at least a few days per quarter
To apply:This is full-time position based in Berkeley, CA. Please direct all submissions to firstname.lastname@example.org and include ALL of the following (along with “Online Account Executive – Your Name” in the subject line):
- Cover letter — Who are you, and why are you our next exceptional employee?
- Writing Sample
- 3-year salary history
Mal Warwick | Donordigital is an equal opportunity employer.