About the opportunity:
Reporting to a Vice President, our Senior Account Executives provide strategic leadership for online marketing fundraising programs with nonprofit organizations. Senior Account Executives also serve as the lead relationship manager for a portfolio of several clients, and work within a team to deliver direct marketing fundraising programs.
The ideal candidate has terrific strategic, fundraising and communication skills to lead an account team with many aspects of client work and project management.
- Managing and implementing Mal Warwick | Donordigital’s work with select clients
- Developing online fundraising/advocacy/promotion plans with specific benchmarks and deliverables, including email newsletters and solicitations, fundraising appeals, social media, advocacy and advertising campaigns, Web site development and more
- Developing and nurturing relationships with client and frequently communicating progress via phone, email, written progress reports and on-site meetings
- Identifying, setting up and maintaining appropriate ASP relationships for donation
- Coordinating creative services, including writing/editing online fundraising copy, promotional copy and email newsletters and solicitations, and supervising production of design work
- Working with staff to manage various aspects of client work
- Keeping up to date on online fundraising and advocacy technology, nonprofit development, and commercial technology and techniques that can be applied to nonprofit development
- A minimum of 5 years experience in one of the following areas of work: advocacy, fundraising, digital project management, online marketing, direct response
- Demonstrated experience in managing a multi-faceted fundraising, advocacy, social media or direct response program
- Terrific project management skills
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Excellent communicator, strong writer and speaker
- Self-starter, good at working independently
- Flexible, able to meet short deadlines and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrated knowledge and interest in online fundraising, email marketing and advocacy
- Excellent computer skills — Word, Excel, database, web/email
- Technology-oriented, with the ability and desire to understand how online fundraising, marketing and advocacy technology works
- Experience with Luminate, Engaging Networks, Sphere, Salsa or similar
- Basic HTML and other web tools experience
- Positive “can-do” attitude
- Pro-active problem solver
- Committed to progressive social issues, including the environment, international aid and development, human rights, women’s rights, LGBT issues, electoral politics, etc.
- Willingness to travel
This is full-time position. Please direct all submissions to jobs[at]donordigital.com and include ALL of the following (along with “Online Senior Account Executive — Your Name” in the subject line):
- Cover letter — Who are you, and why are you our next exceptional employee?
- Direct response writing/campaigning samples (along with any URLs we should look at)
- 3-year salary history
No phone calls please. Mal Warwick | Donordigital is an equal opportunity employer.