While some donors prefer online and some prefer mail, we work to let donors choose their channels, knowing that even if they never give online, emails can help persuade them to send in their checks or respond on the phone. Our work over the last fours year in facilitating the Target Analytics Internet Benchmarketing Program has given us insight into the ways donors choose which channels to respond in, and which techniques can help maximize donor value across channels.
More on integrated fundraising from our blog
- No Kid Hungry wins Blackbaud 2014 Impact Award for its #SaveSummer campaign
- Paths to year-end fundraising success in a multichannel world
- Bridge to Integrated Marketing and Fundraising Conference a success
- Use our sample email communications calendar
- Announcing the 2014 IMAB Integrated Marketing Award winners