While some donors prefer online and some prefer mail, we work to let donors choose their channels, knowing that even if they never give online, emails can help persuade them to send in their checks or respond on the phone. Our work over the last fours year in facilitating the Target Analytics Internet Benchmarketing Program has given us insight into the ways donors choose which channels to respond in, and which techniques can help maximize donor value across channels.
More on integrated fundraising from our blog
- Announcing the 2013 IMAB Integrated Marketing Award winners
- What’s wrong with the nonprofit sector in America?
- The power of storytelling is in all of us
- Measuring your ROI in multichannel fundraising campaigns
- Our latest White Paper: Measuring Your Return on Investment in Multichannel Fundraising Campaigns