Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Foursquare, and whatever comes next are huge opportunities for engaging and educating donors and constituents. We develop strategies, create promotions and contests, craft messaging plans, and measure the impact of social media. Our goal: Figuring out how to make social media and mobile — which will be the killer app for supporters and donors in the next few years — work for donor retention and acquisition.
More on social media and mobile from our blog
- No Kid Hungry Month dines out to fight hunger
- Facebook rolling out changes to its Advertising services
- Using mobile phone marketing to build an email list
- Mobile Fundraising: The impact of mobile technology on peer-driven fundraising campaigns
- Into Focus: A Benchmark Guide to Effective Nonprofit Video and a Guide for Creators