Almost everything online can be tested, from subject lines to gift strings. And almost everything can be improved. So testing and optimization are a core part of our work, whether it’s optimizing donation pages, increasing average gifts, or boosting click-throughs in emails. We love to dig into Google Analytics and SiteCatalyst, as well as the data provided by Convio, Blackbaud, Salsa, and others to understand and report on what’s working, what’s not, and what to do next.
Donordigital has been a pioneer in managing landing page optimization testing for a wide range of organizations include the U.S. Fund for UNICEF, CARE, Amnesty International USA, Convio, and others.
More on optimization and analysis from our blog
- Mal Warwick | Donordigital Team heads to 2014 Nonprofit Technology Conference
- Raise more money online with a great headline
- Year-End Fundraising in Review: Innovations with website donation pages
- Be The Match tests improvements to its email messaging template
- Measuring your ROI in multichannel fundraising campaigns